Loop Wear Limited is committed to complying with all current GDPR policies, and reviews these policies on a regular basis.
Collection of personal information
- Once registered your personal information is used to help us administer your order.
- We will not ask for personal information that is not required for the purpose of processing your order.
- We do not hold credit/debit card information in the website
- We may contact you regarding your order, using information provided in the ordering process
- We will never share or sell your personal information to an outside organization
- We may share your information with other companies within our group
- We may contact you with offers of products related to what have been purchased and may be of interest
- We may contact you for feedback
- Your personal information will only be accessed by members staff who have a specific requirement to do so
Whilst in the website you are protected by SSL certificates that ensure safe and secure transactions.
You can request for your personal information deleted from our systems at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 10 working days for this to be done.
Our assigned DPO is Steven Deverill should you have any queries relating to data protection